In an effort to improve field conditions for the safety of players and the quality of the game, Ancaster Baseball (in conjunction with The City of Hamilton) have invested in the Ancaster Community Centre CC4 diamond. The following work has been completed by Marco Clay, industry leaders in baseball diamond maintenance …
– Trim all infield grass edges & radius to remove lips.
– Edge mound and pitchers path.
– Repair pitchers mound clay to proper specs and shape.
– Apply approx. 22 MT of Infield Screenings materials.
– Finish grade infield skin and rake all edges.
The Ancaster Baseball Committee will continue to work with the City of Hamilton to make our hardball diamonds the best within the Central Ontario Baseball Association.